We took the kids to the Fort Rickey Game farm and to me this lady bug was the most facinating thing. It looked like someone had painted it with gold nail polish and then drew squiggles with a black sharpie all over its wings. It landed on my arm, and it stayed on there forever. My sister in law took a picture then I waited for it to fly away, finally I had to flick it away.
I am thinking there are so many things I have never noticed before.When you open your eyes a little wider and pay attention to things most people ignore you never know what you might find. Apparently ladybugs aren't just red and black and how foolish am I to have always thought so. Lady bugs are supposed to be good luck, I sure could use some good luck these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment