The kids are growing up way to fast. It's hard to believe Brandon will be 17 in 4 more months. Although we tend to but heads at times I am really starting to see a tiny bit of an adult and some maturity emerge. Quite bittersweet. I am thinking we must have done something right somewhere. The day he was born I was terrified. I hoped I would be a good mom... I sure hope he sees it that way now. I know I am not ready for him to be an adult quite yet.
When I look at Jesse and Julia it brings me back to Brandon and Alexis and how fast time has flown by. Right now Brandon is Julia's idol. If we point to Brandon and say "whose that?" she will say "That's my B!" He is so sweet to her and I am so proud of him. I hate that he is growing up so fast. I hate that they the days fly by so quickly . These kids are my world and as crazy as life is I am so glad for the honor of being their mom.
I became a mom at 19 , it has been a bumpy road but if I had it to do all over again I would not change a thing!
I couldnt figure out how to flip it. Julia tells Brandon to get down, looks for JJ(Jesse) and then say's "Lets get Ice cream"
No comments:
Post a Comment